Before i give you the recipe, let me show you first my recent gain -- this small chest that came from my friend's family. She is a kind of person who loves everything new only, so she, without any hesitation, allowed me to save life to this respectable long-liver.
Yes, it is more than ... 100 years old, can you imagine?! Though, it has non other special value except its age. I still cannot decide what to keep in there... any ideas?
1. Beat together the egg, butter and sugar until fluffy.
2. Gradually, add sifted flour and baking powder to make dough.
3. Shape the dough into ball and put it in a fridge for ab. 3 hours.
4. Preheat the oven up to 200C. Slice the dough into 3 parts and work with each part individually.
5. Sprinkle the carving board with flour, and roll out every sliced part of the dough into flat sheets to a thickness of 3mm. Cut out small rounds (ab. ⌀6mm) (i used liqueur glass for this purpose).
6. Lay out the cookies onto a baking tray. Slush the cookies with slightly beaten egg yolk, sprinkle with the mixture of brown crystaline sugar and cinnamon.
7. Bake in the middle for 8-10 minutes.