Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Susa Beck Jewelry

Now, I'd like to share my latest jewelry crush, -- luxurious creations, many inspired by underwater flora and fauna, from a Munich based designer, SUSA BECK.
I couldn't find the price nor on the official website neither anywhere else in the net, so, I suspect, it might be just beyond the clouds.
But, I have to confess that I am a very easy-tempered kind of a shopaholic. I find enough satisfaction from looking at desirable pieces on screen or in print, this gives me a certain sense of owning. So, I am rarely sad about not being able to buy this or that. We can't buy everything, but inspiration is what we can really have without any limit. So, I invite you to do some senses satisfying 'window shopping' now! ;)
ALLEGORIES: MYTHE MALHEUREUX, VIVRE EN LIBERTÉ, THE TALE OF THE UNICORN, ZYKLOP

Below I've picked some eye-catching pieces that I'd love to get if such possibility happens. Though, everything Susa Beck is truly unique! So, be sure to check her website for many more awesome designs!
SEABUBBLES NECKLACE JULES VERNE RING SINGLE BUBBLE EARRINGS ↑  BASILISQUE PENDANT

CAPSULE RINGS SOFONISBA PENDANT BLUBBER BLUBBER BRACELETE   GAUDI EARRINGS

ARBOR RING ORGANIC POLKA DOT RING
DROP AND POP RASPBERRY PENDANT NECKLACE COURONNE SPRING BLOSSOM PENDANT NECKLACE
ATELIER SUSA BECK - PHONE +49 (0) 89 29 59 27 INFO@SUSABECK.DE and FACEBOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment