Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lena Hoschek Designs

While I was searching for some eye-catching, a-la Frida Kahlo designs, I've come across a new to me brand from Austria, LENA HOSCHEK. Their vintage-like outfits with plenty of folkloric elements derived e.g. from Mexican, Austrian/German or Russian traditional clothing, are bright & boldly romantic, playful yet always elegant. Of course, it has resulted in a little wishlist of what I'd find oh-so-nice to see myself wearing one day and... why not already this S/S!
Shining pastels! Watching these models, I catch myself thinking of a big, Victorian style, cream cake!
Some special details -- amazing floral prints and magnetizing bottle greens!
...The Beautiful Autumn! Materials making feel warmer just by looking at them plus cosy Harvest colours!
VISIT ALSO LENA HOSCHEK FACEBOOK PAGE HERE TO SEE MORE DESIGNS IN THEIR GALLERY

No comments:

Post a Comment