Monday, February 9, 2015

Flowers & Interiors

... it's quite seldom when i happen to google-find interiors that would appeal to me fully (the perfectionist in me always makes the task even harder), but here's something eye-catching from my recent finds... 
Today i've made the pics go in pairs -- interiors + bouquets which, from my point of view, you might find in there, or the other way around, use flowers colour scheme as a starting point to create a certain interior. ... ok, now, no more words, only INTERIORS+FLOWERS
↑ via TUMBLR  MACRO FLOWERS by CRISTINA MANCHENKO
ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST INDIA  via Amaryllis, Gerbera und Ranunkeln - [LIVING AT HOME]
[LIVING AT HOME]   DECORATOR ROBERT KIME
via TUMBLR [LIVING AT HOME]
via TUMBLR [LIVING AT HOME]
via Herbststrauß aus Knäul-Glockenblumen, Klee und Hirse - [LIVING AT HOME]

More interiors on their way from my carefully selected little collection... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment