Tuesday, April 1, 2014

... just a little bit of inspiration

Pinks & pastels one more time here! Some interesting jewelry pieces from my fresh findings and lovely photography completing the story.
 
↑ 'SOME STRANGE SPECIES' necklace by Farrah Al-Dujaili made of... copper, fabric paper, thread, plastic beads, acrylic dip, acrylic paint, watercolour pencil, nail varnish & ceramic beads.
URBAN BOTANICAL FORAGING - florals, styling & photo by Lauryl Lane.
↑ 'SUCH NONSENSE' brooch & 'OUT-OF-THE-WAY-THINGS' necklace -- all by Farrah Al-Dujaili
URBAN BOTANICAL FORAGING - florals, styling & photo by Lauryl Lane.

GLASS DECANTERS by a Swedish photographer, Maria Kallin via here
Deer? BROOCH by a Latvian jewelry artist, Guntis Lauders
ROSE MACARONS photography via hereEARRINGS by Jennifer Morris
 
WIRE WRAPPED OXIDIZED COPPER EARRINGS with WATERMELON TOURMALINE by CookOnStrike
BERRIES photography {the credit is lost meanwhile O:/ ... but I just couldn't miss it here!}

1 comment:

  1. Zara
    Such gorgeous baubles. Those pink roses and the pink bon bons...look good enough to eat.
    I've been trying to finish up my A-Z posts but I'm also on a cleanse and today I'm having toxic discharge.... It feels like the flu but I'm sure it will be over tomorrow. My love to you.

    ReplyDelete