Friday, March 7, 2014

For Girls Only!

I'm hopelessly slipping into the mood for... PINK! Not that sharp Barbish tint of, but subdued, soft shades of pink paired with powdered violets & lilacs, transparent aqua blues and glimmering silver! Aren't you, too? Ok, even if we are not on the same wavelength yet, with everything you are about to see below, I see no possibility for you to escape from falling in love with the SWEET, TENDER and AIRY colour palette of early Spring ..!  PHOTOGRAPHY BY KASSANDRA UTZINGER VIA MODDERNWEDDING.COM.AU  
THUSS + FARREL PHOTOGRAPHY, FROM 'INSPIRED WEDDINGS' BOOK by MATTHEW ROBBINS Transparent coloured glass and fresh flowers in pastel tones, handmade laces and beautiful vintage tea cups create perfectly romantic atmosphere!
.?.    VIA COLOURFULLY,BEHR  ↓ Tiny flower arrangements in eggshells look joyful!
VIA PINKPERFEKT
PHOTOGRAPHY FROM 'FOOD FASHION FRIENDS: RECIPES AND STYLING FOR UNFORGETTABLE PARTIES' BY FLEUR WOOD + ... Also check for a free Rhubarb Merigue Cake (here: on the left, Book: page 18) recipe there.
SUSSIE BELL PHOTOGRAPHY
SWEET SPRING DOLCE VITA "... She’s definitely a dreamer ~ a sleeping beauty, hitching a cloud and floating it all the way to Wonderland. With itinéraire libre, she wanders through a cabinet de curiosité, amidst the wonders of la nouvelle botanique…", -- I couldn't have said it better myself referring to the dreamy mood-sets below! (source: THEGLAMOURAI)
PHOTOGRAPHY BY JEREMY JAMES  . PROP STYLING BY MAT SANDERS FOR DOMINO MAGAZINE VIA THEGLAMOURAI.COM
“You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.” ― Pablo Neruda
JENNIFER ALDER PHOTOGRAPHY . MODEL: ERICA SMITH (+ http://jenniferalder.com)
And here I've gathered up some of my Sweet Spring treats to float high into the Bliss of cloudy pinks!
Well, I believe you are already loving these pinks! And, what's your other favourite colour palette this Spring? ;)

2 comments:

  1. WOW Zara, you really outdid yourself this time. I love "girly" colors. I always loved "girly" things because I enjoy being a girl. Just yesterday I had to get a new phone and I wanted a pink cover. I had to get the more "hot pink" because they didn't have the softer pink but it identifies me as a girl. Did you ever see the "Legally Blond" movies where she wore a lot of pink. Jackie Kennedy wore a pink Channel suit when her husband got shot. I guess pink didn't work out too well for her that day but I'll never forget that suit.

    So many pretty pictures to look at. Did you ever bite into a cake like the one in the picture? I think the tummy would like that. All the girls are so young and pretty. It's a great time to be young. Enjoy this time.
    My love to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Manzi, I'm so glad you love what you see here! And your wonderful comment makes it all even more sweeter! ;) No, I haven't seen 'Legally Blond'... I've googled for Jackie Kennedy's pink Chanel, nice suit, colour of fruit ice cream I'd say. :)
      Funny... I've recently had an attempt of buying a pink mobile, but there were some hidden damages, so I had to give it back to the store...
      Well, now I want to challenge myself with making such kind of luxury cake!

      Delete